process or result of distributing or extending over a wide expanse of space
a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers
- [ ALLMÄNT ]
two facing pages of a book or other publication
act of extending over a wider scope or expanse of space or time
distribute or disperse widely
- "The invaders spread their language all over the country"
spread across or over
- "A big oil spot spread across the water"
- sprida ut
strew or distribute over an area
- "He spread fertilizer over the lawn"
distribute over a surface in a layer
- "bread cheese on a piece of bread"
prepared or arranged for a meal; especially having food set out
- "a table spread with food"