a dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant
a special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price) that is featured in advertising
- "they are having a special on pork chops"
- extrapris [ ekonomi ]
a television production that features a particular person or work or topic
- "the last of a series of BBC specials on Iran is being shown tonight"
- temaprogram [ TV ]
for a special service or occasion adapted to or reserved for a particular purpose
- "a special medication for arthritis"
- "put on special buses for the big game"
- "a special (or specific) role in the mission"
- "his special interest is music"
- "she gets special (or particular) satisfaction from her volunteer work"
- "a special correspondent"
- "a special adviser to the committee"
- "a special kind of paint"
- "a special holiday flight"
- "had to get special permission for the event"