the tissue forming the hard outer layer of e.g. a fruit
- "banana skin"
- skal [ botanik ]
a person's skin regarded as their life
- "he tried to save his skin"
- "Why are there so many Windows Vista skins?"
- "It made me jump out of my skin"
- "I got wet through to the skin"
- "He's out to save his own skin"
- "Mistress Margrethe's nickname was 'the Great' but she was just skin and bones"
a natural protective covering of the body; site of the sense of touch
- "care of the skin"
- "skin cancer"
- "Your skin is the largest organ of your body"
- "She had a disease of the skin"
- hud [ anatomi, kropp ]
lager på vätska
- "skin of milk"
en yttre yta (vanligen tunn)
- "the skin of an airplane"
bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- "The boy skinned his knee when he fell"