an instance of visual perception
- "the train was an unexpected sight"
- "the sight of his wife brought him back to reality"
anything that is seen
- "He was a familiar sight on the television"
a device for aiding the eye in aiming, as on a firearm or surveying instrument
- [ vapen ]
a range of mental vision
- "in his sight she could do no wrong"
- synskhet [ spiritism, klärvoajans ]
- [ klärvoajans ]
- "They went to Paris to see the sights"
catch sight of; to perceive with the eyes: "caught sight of the kings men coming over the ridge."