a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you washing yourself in a shower; you stand upright under water sprayed from a nozzle
- "he took a shower after the game"
- "they installed a shower in the bathroom"
- "He had a shower in the bathroom"
- dusch [ hygien, badrum ]
a brief period of precipitation a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower
- "a little shower of rose petals"
- "the game was interrupted by a brief shower"
- skur [ meteorologi ]
a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind) to a person
- "her friends organized a baby shower for her when she was expecting"
- kalas [ vardagligt ]
spray or sprinkle with take a shower; wash one's body in the shower
- "You shuld shower after vigorous exercise"
- "The guests showered rice on the couple"