A garment that can be purchased separately and worn in combinations with other garments
- uddaplagg [ kläder ]
act as a barrier between; stand between: The mountain range separates the two countries
force, take, or pull apart
- "He separated the fighting children"
divide into components or constituents
- "Separate the wheat from the chaff"
discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- "The couple separated after 25 years of marriage"
go one's own away; move apart
- "The friends separated after the party"
independent; not united or joint
- "formed a separate church"
- "they went their separate ways"
individual and distinct
- "a problem consisting of two separate issues"
- "pegged down each separate branch to the earth"
- "separate rooms"