- "Most patients should be seen by a nurse, she says"
- "see the New Year in"
- "Who will be held accountable for the plan and see the plan through?"
att ha synförmåga
- "I saw over to the left"
- "I see that you have been promoted"
- "Now I see!"
- "I just can't see your point"
- "We went to see the Eiffel Tower in the morning"
- "I can't see him on horseback!" "I can see what will happen"
- "This program will be seen all over the world"
- "You'll see a lot of cheating in this school"
- "I'll probably see you at the meeting"
- "Did you know that she is seeing her psychiatrist?" "He is dating his former wife again!"
- "See whether it works"
- "I want to see whether she speaks French"
- "What I see in the crystal ball is exciting"
- "How nice to see you again!"
- "I saw her come"
- "Home sales have seen better days"
- "Children should be seen and not heard"
- "We saw the sights of Venice"
- "I don't see the joke"
- "Could you see about lunch?"
- "Do you see that woman?"
- "the British can't see the joke"
- "Let your mother see to the baby"
- se till
be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something
- "See that the curtains are closed"
- "He verified that the valves were closed"
go to see for professional or business reasons
- "We had to see a psychiatrist"
- "You should see a lawyer"
go to see for a social visit
- "I went to see my friend Mary the other day"
receive as a specified guest
- "The minister doesn't see anybody before noon"
- "the doctor will see you now"
deliberate or decide
- "See whether you can come tomorrow"
accompany or escort: "I'll see you to the door"
match the bet of another player; in poker