- "they worked all night painting the scenery"
- "the political picture is favorable" or "the religious scene in England has changed in the last century"
- "he made a scene"
the place where some action occurs
- "the police returned to the scene of the crime"
an incident (real or imaginary)
- "their parting was a sad scene"
a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film
- [ film ]
a subdivision of an act of a play
- "the first act has three scenes"
the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- "he painted scenes from everyday life"