a mechanical device that you ride for amusement or excitement
- karusell [ sport och fritid ]
- "This car rides smoothly"
- "Don't ride me so hard over my failure"
sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- "She never sat a horse!" "Did you ever ride a camel?"
be carried or travel on or in a vehicle
- "He rides the subway downtown every day"
- "I ride to work in a bus"
continue undisturbed and without interference
- "Let it ride"
move like a floating object
- "The moon rode high in the night sky"
lie moored or anchored
- "Ship rides at anchor"
climb up on the body
- "This skirt keeps riding up my legs"
- "Shorts that ride up"
- hålla uppe
keep partially engaged by slightly depressing a pedal with the foot
- "Don't ride the clutch!"