- "Is this for real?"
gammalt spanskt mynt
- real [ historia ]
being or occurring in fact or actuality; having verified existence; not illusory; "real people; not ghosts"
- "real objects"
- "a film based on real life"
- "Life is real! Life is earnest! - Longfellow"
- "a real illness"
- "real humility"
not synthetic or spurious; of real or natural origin
- "real mink"
- äkta [ vardagligt ]
not to be taken lightly
- "to the man sleeping regularly in doorways homelessness is real"
- "statistics demonstrate that poverty and unemployment are very real problems"
possible to be treated as fact
- "his brief time as Prime Minister brought few real benefits to the poor"
(economics) being value measured in terms of purchasing power
- "real wages"
- "real income"
- "real prices"
(of property) fixed or immovable
- ""real property consists of land and buildings; real estate""
- fast [ ekonomi ]