a soft moist shapeless mass of matter
- "John pounded the steak to a pulp."
- mos [ bildligt ]
- the soft, juicy, edible part of a fruit
- the pith of the stem of a plant
- fruktkött [ botanik ]
a mixture of cellulose material, such as wood, paper, and rags, ground up and moistened to make paper
an inexpensive publication printed on poor quality paper, often containing lurid subject matter
- pocketbok Ungefär [ litteratur ]
the soft tissue forming the inner structure of a tooth and containing nerves and blood vessels
- pulpa [ tandvård ]
remove the pulp from, as from a fruit
- "The machine pulps the fruit and then throws away the remains."
- ta bort fruktkött