Lockrop tll höns
- "he was sidelined with a hamstring pull"
- "Give the rope a hard pull!"
the act of pulling; applying force to move something toward or with you
- "the pull up the hill had him breathing harder"
the force used in pulling
- "the pull of the current"
- "the pull of the moon"
special advantage or influence
- "the chairman's nephew has a lot of pull"
a device used for pulling something
- "he grabbed the pull and opened the drawer"
- [ mat ]
cause to move along the ground by pulling
- "pull a sled"
move into a certain direction; of a car
- "The van pulled up"
apply force so as to cause motion towards the source of the motion
- "Pull the rope"
steer into a certain direction; of a vehicle
- "pull one's horse to a stand"
- "Pull the car over"
strain abnormally; of muscles and tendons