fresh fruits and vegetable grown for the market
bring forth or yield
- "the tree would not produce fruit"
create or manufacture a man-made product
- "We produce more cars than we can sell"
- "The company has been making toys for two centuries"
cause to occur or exist
- "This procedure produces a curious effect"
- "These chemicals produce a noxious vapor"
- "The new law gave rise to many complaints"
bring out for display: The proud father produced many pictures of his baby
- "The accused brought forth a letter in court that he claims exonerates him"
bring onto the market or release, as of an intellectual creation: produce a movie
- "produce a new play"