- "prepare the matter for trial"
- "How to prepare for an emergency"
- "Are you prepared to follow him?"
- "The Government is prepared to do what it can to make that possible."
- "prepare oneself for the worst"
- "prepare the ground for"
- "Are you prepared for death?"
- "be prepared for"
make suitable for eating; of foods
make ready or suitable in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc
- "prepare for war"
to prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery
- "prepare a speech"
- "prepare a report"
- göra i ordning