- "I can't work myself up to a high pitch of enthusiasm"
- "The media has reached a high pitch of efficiency."
- fiskeställe [ fiske ]
- tältplats [ turism ]
resin any of various dark heavy viscid substances obtained as a residue
sales showroom (British) a vendor's position (especially on the sidewalk)
- "he was employed to see that his paper's news pitches were not trespassed upon by rival vendors"
- brandtal [ politik ]
- stampning [ sjöfart ]
tilting of airplanes
- tippning [ luftfart ]
degree of deviation from a horizontal plane:
- "the roof had a steep pitch"
an all-fours game in which the first card led is a trump
- pitch [ musik ]
the action or manner of throwing something
- "his pitch fell short and his hat landed on the floor"
- kast [ kricket ]
erect and fix firmly in place
- "They pitched the roof at a steep slant"
- sätta upp
- "She pitched her speech to the teenagers in the audience"
- vända sig till
set to a certain pitch, as of an instrument or one's voice
- "He pitched his voice very low"
cause to be at a particular level
- "She pitched her aspirations too high"