(architecture) a vertical supporting structure (as a portion of wall between two doors or windows)
a landing built out into the water
omskrivs ofta i svenskan
- "it is down the road a piece"
- "it was a nice piece of work"
- "he designed a new piece of equipment" or "she bought a lovely piece of china"
- "a piece of music"
- "a piece in a major key"
- "a piece of cake"
- "a piece of jewellery"
- "a piece of bad news"
- "a piece of dough"
dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top
- "hand piece"
- "to carry a piece"
något som faller eller är styckat i bitar
- "a piece of pie"
- "I need to rest for a piece"
- "he needed a piece of granite"
- "he sacrificed a piece to get a strategic advantage"
- "a piece of the cake"
- "she falls into pieces"
- bit [ mat ]
- "it was not known who created the piece"
- "a piece by a master"
- verk [ litteratur ]
- "She pieced a quilt"
join during spinning, as of broken pieces of thread, slivers, or rovings
- skarva ihop