involving the body as distinguished from the mind or spirit
- "a very physical dance performance"
- "physical exercise"
- "physical suffering"
- "was sloppy about everything but her physical appearance"
relating to the sciences dealing with matter and energy; especially physics
- "physical sciences"
- "physical laws"
having substance or material existence; perceptible to the senses according with material things or natural laws
- "a physical manifestation"
- "an opportunity for children to examine the physical world around them"
- "our physical environment"