something determined in relation to something that includes it something less than the whole of a human artifact: "the rear part of the house"
- "glue the two parts together"
- "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"
- "religions in all parts of the world"
- "the government must do its part"
- "What part of Sweden are you from?"
Utförandet av en karaktär i ett teaterstycke eller en film
- "She had a leading part in the movie"
the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
- "he tried to sing the tenor part"
- "A song in four parts"
- stämma [ musik ]
one of the portions into which something is regarded as divided and which together constitute a whole: "the written part of the exam"
- "I have no part in this"
a line where the hair is parted
- "his part was right in the middle"
- bena [ hårvård ]
- "The friends separated after the party"
- "The business partners broke over a tax question"
- "Moses parted the Red Sea"