- "the theater was jampacked"
- "The crowd packed the auditorium"
- "She packs a gun when she goes into the mountains"
arrange in a container
- "pack the books into the boxes"
fill to capacity
- "They murder trial packed the court house"
- "This singer always packs the concert halls"
carry, as on one's back
- "Pack your tents to the top of the mountain"
set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome
- "pack a jury"
seal with packing
- "pack the faucet"
load with a pack
pressed together or compressed
- "packed snow"