- "a pack of thieves"
- lek [ spel ]
a complete collection of similar things
a small parcel (as of cigarettes or film)
a group of hunting animals
a cream that cleanses and tones the skin
a sheet or blanket (either dry or wet) to wrap around the body for its therapeutic effect
a bundle (especially one carried on the back)
- "the theater was jampacked"
- "The crowd packed the auditorium"
- "She packs a gun when she goes into the mountains"
arrange in a container
- "pack the books into the boxes"
fill to capacity
- "They murder trial packed the court house"
- "This singer always packs the concert halls"
carry, as on one's back
- "Pack your tents to the top of the mountain"
set up a committee or legislative body with one's own supporters so as to influence the outcome
- "pack a jury"
seal with packing
- "pack the faucet"
load with a pack