- "En order till soldaterna bröt den totala stillheten"
- command [ militärväsen ]
a degree in a continuum of size or quantity
- "it was on the order of a mile"
- "an explosion of a low order of magnitude"
a commercial document used to request someone to supply something in return for payment
- "IBM received an order for a hundred computers"
- inköpsorder [ ekonomi ]
- [ ekonomi ]
tell somebody to do something
- "I did as I was ordered"
- "The captain ordered them to stay where they were"
issue commands or orders for
- "the doctor ordered her long walks in the forest"