- "he peeled off five one-thousand-zloty notes"
- sedel [ ekonomi, valuta ]
a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound
- "the singer held the note too long"
diplomatic message, exchanged between diplomats
- not [ politik ]
a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
- "I had to co-sign his note at the bank"
- revers [ ekonomi ]
a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling
- "there was a note of uncertainty in his voice"
- underton [ musik ]
a comment (usually added to a text)
- "his notes were appended at the end of the article"
observe with care or pay close attention to
- "Take note of this chemical reaction"