the organ of smell and entrance to the respiratory tract; the prominent part of the face of man or other mammals
- "he has a cold in the nose"
- näsa [ anatomi, kropp, huvud ]
a front that resembles a human nose (especially the front of an aircraft)
- "the nose of the rocket heated up on reentry"
- nos [ zoologi ]
- [ medicin ]
the front or forward projection of a tool or weapon
- "he ducked under the nose of the gun"
- pipa [ allmänt ]
a small distance
- "my horse lost the race by a nose"
the sense of smell (especially in animals)
- "the hound has a good nose"
advance the forward part of with caution:
- ""She nosed the car into the left lane""