a minor academic subject
- tillvalsämne [ utbildning ]
a determinant or matrix obtained from a given determinant or matrix by eliminating the row and column in which a given element lies
- underdeterminant [ matematik ]
of lesser importance or stature or rank
- "minor back roads"
- "many of these hardy adventurers were minor noblemen"
- "a minor official"
- "had a minor part in the play"
- "a minor poet"
lesser in scope or effect
- "a minor disturbance"
- "had minor differences"
inferior in number or size or amount
- "Ursa Minor"
- "a minor share of the profits"
(music) of a scale or mode
- "in B flat minor"
- "the minor keys"
(law) not of legal age
- "minor children"
of lesser seriousness or danger
- "a minor tropical disturbance"
- "some minor flooding"
- "suffered only minor injuries"
of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization
(theology) warranting only temporal punishment