- "his arrow hit the mark"
- "the owner's mark was on all the sheep"
- "hit the mark"
a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance)
- "she made good marks in algebra"
a visible indication made on a surface
- "some previous reader had covered the pages with dozens of marks"
the impression created by doing something unusual or extraordinary that people notice and remember
- "it was in London that he made his mark"
- avtryck [ allmänt ]
a symbol of disgrace or infamy
- "And the Lord set a mark upon Cain --Genesis"
a written or printed symbol (as for punctuation)
- "his answer was just a punctuation mark"
- tecken [ ALLMÄNT ]
designate as if by a mark
- "He indicated where the border ended"
- "This sign marks the border"
make or leave a mark on
- "mark the trail so that we can find our way back"