- "det kanske man skulle försöka sig på"
an adult male person (as opposed to a woman)
- "there were two women and six men on the bus"
the generic use of the word to refer to any human being
- "it was every man for himself"
- människa [ ALLMÄNT ]
A small object used in playing certain board games
- "He taught me to set up the men on the chess board"
a male subordinate
- "he awaited word from his man in Havana"
- "the chief stationed two men outside the building"
- tjänsteman Ungefär [ kontor, Yrken ]
an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent)
- "the army will make a man of you"
- manfolk Ungefär
(informal) a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman
- "she takes good care of her man"
- karl [ vardagligt ]
Metropolitan Area Network
- tunnelbanenät [ järnväg ]