An expression that you have on you face or in your eyes
- "He had that look in his eyes that always meant trouble"
- "I could tell by the look on his face that he was not happy"
The act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
- "I took one look at him and decided I didn't like him"
- "He went out to have a look"
An act of searching for someone or something
- "I don't know where the book is but I'll have a look for it."
give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect
- "This project looks fishy"
have a certain outward or facial expression
- ""The child looks unhappy"
- "She looked pale after the surgery"
- "How does she look?""
- se ut
convey by one's expression
- "She looked her devotion to me"
accord in appearance with
- "You don't look your age!"