metal device shaped in such a way that when it is inserted into a lock the lock's mechanism can be rotated
something crucial for explaining
- "the key to development is economic integration"
pitch of the voice any of 24 major or minor diatonic scales that provide the tonal framework for a piece of music
- "he spoke in a low key"
manöverknapp att trycka på
- tangent [ data ]
mechanical device used to wind another device that is driven by a spring (as a clock)
ord som förklarar förkortningar och symboler
a winged often one-seed indehiscent fruit as of the ash or elm or maple
- frukt [ mat ]
provide with a key
- "We were keyed after the locks were changed in the building"
få att överenstämma
- "this is keyed to ten-year-olds"
- "key one's actions to the voters' prevailing attitude"
as in botany or biology, animals and plants can be organized or classified so as to distinguish between the different kinds
To vandalize or mar by scratching with a key
- "His new Mercedes was keyed last night in the parking lot"