the act of jumping; propelling yourself off the ground
- "the jumping was unexpected"
- "he advanced in a series of jumps"
An instance of reacting to a sudden stimulus by jerking the body.
- ryckning [ allmänt ]
- "Her new novel jumped high on the bestseller list"
- [ ALLMÄNT ]
make a sudden physical attack on
- "The muggers jumped the woman in the fur coat"
increase suddenly and significantly
- "Prices jumped overnight"
enter eagerly into
- "He jumped into the game"
cause to jump or leap, as of a trained animal