- "he walked with a heavy inclination to the right"
- "He had an inclination to give up too easily"
an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- "he had an inclination to give up too easily"
(astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees
- inklination [ fysik, astronomi ]
(geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the positive half of the x-axis)
- [ teknik ]
the act of inclining; bending forward
- "an inclination of his head indicated his agreement"