- house music [ musik ]
a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families
- "she felt she had to get out of the house"
- "the house was full"
- "I waited until the whole house was asleep"
- "It was a good Christian household"
an official assembly having legislative powers
- "the legislature has two houses"
- kammare [ politik ]
aristocratic family line
- "the House of York"
the audience gathered together in a theatre or cinema
- "the house applauded"
the members of a religious community living together
- stjärntecken [ astrologi ]
play in which children take the roles of father or mother or children and pretend to interact like adults
- "the children were playing house"
- mammapappabarn [ spel ]