be or go into hiding; keep out of sight, as for protection and safety: "Probably his horse would be close to where he was hiding"
- "She is hiding out in a cabin in Montana"
prevent from being seen or discovered
- "Muslim women hide their faces"
go into hiding or conceal oneself
- "Where is your little brother hiding?"
- gömma sig
difficult to find being out of sight or not readily apparent
- "a hidden room or place of concealment such as a priest hole"
- "a hidden cave"
- "hidden valleys"
- "concealed (or hidden) damage"
- "her face buried (or hidden) in her hands"