kärl för tillagning av mat, företrädesvis i ugn
- "en gratäng tillagas i en form av ugnsfast porslin"
beskriver utseende och uppbyggnad
- "andevarelsen uppträdde i form av en gammal dam"
the phonological or orthographic sound or appearance of a word; a perceptual structure an arrangement of the elements in a composition or discourse ; a particular mode in which something is manifested
- "the inflected forms of a word can be represented by a stem and a list of inflections to be attached"
- "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"
- "the essay was in the form of a dialogue"
- "he first sketches the plot in outline form"
- "his resentment took the form of extreme hostility"
- "he was at the top of his form"
- "the team was off form last night"
the visual appearance of something or someone
a printed document with spaces in which to write
- "he filled out his tax form"
a group of organisms within a species that differ in trivial ways from similar groups
a mold for setting concrete
- "they built elaborate forms for pouring the foundation"
- gjutform [ teknik ]
- "first form"
to begin to exist or to make something begin to exist to compose or represent:
- ""This wall forms the background of the stage setting""
- "Form the dough into cylinders"
create, as of a social group or a company, for example