a lamp for providing momentary light to take a photograph
a sudden intense burst of radiant energy
a short vivid experience
- "the flashings of pain were a warning"
- "a flash of emotion swept over him"
- utbrott [ vardagligt ]
A sudden brilliant understanding
- "if I had the chance I'd do it in a flash"
- "He had a flash of intuition"
make known or cause to appear with great speed
- "The latest intelligence is flashed to all command posts"
protect by covering with a thin sheet of metal, as of parts of roofs
emit a brief burst of light
- "A shooting star flashed and was gone."
- flamma upp