(dentistry) any of various substances (as metal or plastic) inserted into a prepared cavity in a tooth; an inform British term for `filling' is `stopping'"
- plomb [ tandvård ]
flow into something (as a container)
- påfyllning [ allmänt ]
a act of filling before painting smth
- "His hearth filled with pride"
- "The theater filled up slowly"
- "The pool slowly filled with water"
- "The liquid fills the container"
- "His performance fills me with admiration."
- "I filled the bucket with water."
utse någon till (plats eller arbete)
- "He filled the vacancy"
- "the seats are filled in the theatre"
- "the job has been filled"