a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- "the area covered can be seen from Figure 2"
- figur [ geometri ]
- [ botanik ]
the impression produced by a person
- "a heroic figure"
- "he cut a fine figure"
an amount of money expressed numerically
- "a figure of $17 was suggested"
A predetermined set of movements in dancing or skating
- "She made the best score on compulsory figures"
- tur [ dans ]
to be involved or implicated
- "How do the elections figure in the current pattern of internal politics?"
- "Elections figure prominently in every government program"
To come to understand