the act of fighting; any contest or struggle
- "there was fighting in the streets"
- "a fight broke out at the hockey game"
an intense verbal dispute
- "a violent fight over the bill is expected in the Senate"
A hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
An aggressive willingness to compete
- "the team was full of fight"
be engaged in a fight; carry on a fight; "the tribesmen fought each other
- "Siblings are always fighting"
fight against or resist strongly make a strenuous or labored effort
- "He fought for breath"
- kämpa emot