run from one point to another
- "My memory extends back to my fourth year of life"
- "The war extended over five years"
- "My land extends over the hills on the horizon"
- "The facts extend beyond a consideration of her personal assets"
come to cover or affect a larger area
- "The disease extended into the remote mountain provinces"
reach outward in space
- "The awning extends several feet over the sidewalk"
- "Extend your right arm above your head"
increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance
- "extend the casserole with a little rice"
- dryga ut [ juridik ]
- [ juridik ]
expand the influence of
- "The law was extended to all citizens"
- "The King extended his rule to the Eastern part of the continent"
prolong the time allowed for payment of
- "extend the loan"
- ge anstånd