not hurried or forced free from worry or anxiety
- "an easy good-natured manner"
- "knowing that I had done my best, my mind was easy"
- "at a leisurely (or easygoing) pace"
- "an easy walk around the block"
not harsh; causing little distress not strict having little impact marked by moderate steepness
- "an easy climb"
- "an easy pat on the shoulder"
- "easy standards"
- "an easy teacher"
- "an easy penalty"
readily exploited or tricked
- "an easy victim"
- "an easy mark"
plentiful and therefore at low interest rates; easy to come by
- "easy money"
- "commodities are easy this quarter"