- "A troubling thought"
- "Some scenes in the film are violent and may disturb younger viewers"
- "I read the book but was very disturbed by the sexual descriptions"
- "I'm sorry to disturb you so late"
- "He saw that the writing-paper on his desk had been disturbed, but nothing had been taken"
- "I hope this doesn't disturb you too much"
- vålla obehag
damage as if by shaking or jarring
- "Don't disturb the patient's wounds by moving him too rapidly!"
- "lapsed into disturbed sleep"
having the place or position changed
- "disturbed grass showed where the horse had passed"
- "the disturbed books and papers on her desk"