something done in order to communicate a particular impression a visual representation of something exhibiting openly in public view
- "a display of courage"
- "made a display of strength"
- "Last night we visited a rather interesting fashion display"
- uppvisning [ sport ]
something shown to the public
- "In the passenger car display, Honda will present their latest model"
- utställning [ samhälle ]
- "How do I make my pictures look less grainy on my computer display?"
- skärm [ data ]
- "James Fergason was the inventor of liquid crystal display, or LCD"
- display [ data ]
- "We change our window display every month"
behavior that makes your feelings public
- "a display of emotion"
attract attention by displaying some body part or posing; of animals
- "National leaders will have to display the highest skills of statesmanship.."
- "Why don't youwear shorter skirts and display your nice legs?"