Elaborate by the unfolding of a musical idea and by the working out of the rhythmic and harmonic changes in the theme
- "We must develop the melody and change the key"
- "A hypotheses can develop into a theory"
Grow, progress, unfold, or evolve gradually through a process of evolution, natural growth, or differentiation.
- "The country developed into a mighty superpower"
- "A flower developed on the branch"
- "Caterpillars develop into butterflies"
- "Tourism is developing fast in the area"
Make something new and usually improved, such as a product gradually acquire new traits or characteristics.
- "The country developed its natural resources"
- "develop land"
- "Her company developed a new kind of building material that withstands all kinds of weather"
- "develop leaders"
- "We have developed a new theory of evolution"
- "Could you develop the ideas in your thesis"
- "Many countries in Asia are now highly developed"
- "Report the news as it develops"
- "The company developed a new kind of building material"
- "Cuttings developed roots within 2-4 weeks of planting"
- utbilda [ anatomi, botanik ]
- "Children must develop a sense of right and wrong"
- "Large cracks began to develop in the wall"
- "As he grew older he developed a passion for painting"
- "Please develop this roll of film for me"
- "I haven't had the photos from our vacation developed yet"
- framkalla [ fotografi ]
- [ fotografi ]
- "Soon it developed that no job descriptions were available"
- visa sig
- "The plans developed in his mind"
- växa till sig
Disclose or reveal be gradually disclosed or unfolded; become manifest
- "It develops thay neither one knows the answer"
- "The plot developed slowly"
- "We must develop the enemy soldiers"
cause to grow and differentiate in ways conforming to its natural development
- "The teacher try to develop the capabilities of each pupil"
- "He developed a new kind of apple"
- "The perfect climate here develops the grain"
grow emotionally or mature
- "The child developed beautifully in her new kindergarten"
superimpose a three-dimensional surface on a plane without stretching, in geometry expand a function or expression in the form of a series, in mathematics
- veckla ut
move one's chess pieces into strategically more advantageous positions
- "Spassky developed quickly"
- sätta i spel