- "The donor will see to the delivery of the gifts"
- "construction and delivery of the ship to the customer"
the act of delivering or distributing something (as goods or mail)
- "We get three deliveries of mail a day"
- "his reluctant delivery of bad news"
- "Isn't it soon time for delivery?"
- "Your body takes 9 month to prepare for the delivery of a bouncing baby"
- "Breech birth is a delivery of an infant whose feet or buttocks appear first"
- "she had a difficult delivery"
- "The delivery was excellent"
the throwing of a baseball by a pitcher to a batter
- överlämning [ vardagligt ]
- [ kricket ]