the absence of life or state of being dead
- "he seemed more content in death than he had ever been in life"
- "her death came as a terrible shock"
- "the animal died a painful death"
the time when something ends
- "I have often thought upon detah, and I find it least of all devils (Francis Bacon)"
- "the event of dying"
- "it was the death of all his plans"
the personification of death
- "Death walked the streets of the plague-bound city"
- [ mystik ]
- bane [ litteratur ]
the act of killing
- "he had two deaths on his conscience"
- mord [ juridik ]