a particular instance of buying or selling
- "he's a master of the business deal"
- "it was a package deal"
- "he rose to prominence through a series of shady deals"
- "Let's make a deal - you wash the car and I'll let you use it tonight"
- "It was a little room, with a white deal table"
- "A red deal floor"
- furu [ botanik ]
- "the deal was passed around the table clockwise"
- "It's your deal"
- [ spel ]
the act of apportioning or distributing something
- "the captain was entrusted with the deal of provisions"
- "I think we got a very good deal"
- "I paid $2980 for mine so I think we got a good deal"
- "I can deal with this crew of workers"
- "deal a blow to someone"
- "This book deals with incest"
- "I have stopped dealing at that shop"
- "She is not easy to deal with"
- "We must deal with this problem"
- ta itu med
do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- "She deals in gold"
distribute (cards) to the players in a game
- "Who's dealing?"
- ge [ spel ]
- "deal hashish"
- langa [ polisväsende ]