a sudden large decline of business or the prices of stocks (especially one that causes additional failures)
- [ geologi ]
A computer malfunction that is caused by faulty software, and makes the system either partially or totally inoperable
- systemkollaps [ data, vardagligt ]
A comedown of a drug
- "they are still investigating the crash of the TWA plane"
fall or come down violently move; to collide with something destructively
- "The car crashed into the lamp post"
- "the plane crashed into the ocean"
- "The car crashed through the glass door"
- "The plane crashed in the sea"
- "The branch crashed down on my car"
occupy, usually uninvited
- "My son's friends crashed our house last weekend"
cause to crash
- "The terrorists crashed the car into the gate of the palace"