a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport
- "The course had only nine holes"
- "The course was less than ten kilometers"
- "Horses can be seen in a cross country course"
- "Hawaii's number one golf course"
- bana [ sport ]
education imparted in a series of lessons or class meetings
- "he took a course in basket weaving"
part of a meal served at one time
- "She prepared a three course meal"
- rätt [ mat ]
general line of orientation:
- "The river takes a southern course"
a mode of action
- "if you persist in that course you will surely fail"
- [ politik ]