cause to feel embarrassment
- "The constant attention of the young man confused her"
be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly:
- ""These questions confuse even the experts""
make unclear or incomprehensible
- "The new tax return forms only confuse"
- röra ihop
make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- "Her remarks confused the debate"
- bringa förvirring i
having lost your bearings; confused as to time or place or personal identity mentally confused; unable to think with clarity or act intelligently
- "the flood of questions left her bewildered and confused"
- "bewildered and confused"
lacking orderly continuity
- "a confused dream about the end of the world"
- "a confused set of instructions"