a feeling of sympathy for someone or something
- "She felt strong concern for those less fortunate"
something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness
- "New York traffic is a constant concern"
something that interests you because it is important or affects you
- "the safety of the ship is the captain's concern"
- "To whom it may concern"
- "Why a War on Iraq Concerns Us All"
- "It's nothing to concern about"
- "Concern oneself"
vara frågan om
- "It concerns the election of a sectorial organ"
angå;ålderdomligt och formellt
- "This doesn't concern you at all"
- "As concerning myself, I have not much to say"