- "The International Compact with Iraq"
heavy and compact in form or stature
- "A compact mass of soil"
- "A compact mass of people/individuals"
- "a wrestler of compact build"
- "A business rule is a compact statement about an aspect of the business"
- "It is a very compact material"
- "A compact layer of earth"
- "Web pages require a briefer and more compact style of writing than printed material because reading a screen is harder than reading a piece of paper."
- "Compact knowledge for school pupils and young adults"